Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to be a research doctor and study disease and viruses?

I will soon get a high school diploma and I want to know what should I study in school,


my main focus in research will be hiv/aids and cancer so what courses should i focus on

I want to be a research doctor and study disease and viruses?
When you go to your undergraduate university major in either biology, biological sciences, genetics, or mircobiology, and take physiology courses. Then get to know your professors and do well in class so you can participate in research with them. Also if you want to become a research doctor you probably should go medical school too.
Reply:Microbiology. I just went to a lecture by a professor that studies the AIDS virus. She is a virulogist in the department of microbiology and she teaches microbiology classes.

super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment