Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm writing my research term paper for Biology on Viruses and Cancer..?

I have to write it in the classic style of a scientific journal review article. Can anyone offer pointers or website that will guide me with examples?

I'm writing my research term paper for Biology on Viruses and Cancer..?
Hi; there are several good papers and websites with useful information on Viruses and Cancer. This article may be a good starting point


http://www.socgenmicrobiol.org.uk/pubs/m...


and then you could go for PubMed Bookshelf with lots of free, online manuals and books on both viruses and cancer. It is just enough if you write these two words as Keywords and you'll get plenty of literature regarding theses issues


www.ncbi.nml.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi...


No comments:

Post a Comment