Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writing a thesis statement on breast cancer?

The assignment is to write a 3-5 page research paper. I chose to do breast cancer as my topic.





My paper must include and introduction with a thesis statement at the end. I've never been one to write a powerful thesis statement, or really one at all...so your help would be greatly appreciated.





By the way, if this helps with anything, my paper must cover the history, symptoms, causes, prognosis, and support groups for breast cancer.





If you could give me some advice or even write a thesis statement for me [again, I'm a great writer but research papers are just not my forte] Thanks in advance.

Writing a thesis statement on breast cancer?
The thesis statement could be this: "Breast cancer is a multi-dynamic disease".





The reason why is because "Breast cancer affects the breast cancer patient, family, friends, and society in various ways"





A patient is diagnosed with Breast Cancer and goes through breast cancer treatment. Patient relies on family and friends for support in various ways. Family and friends get involved by supporting the patient in various ways that are needed. Society get involved in various ways by marketing of Pink Ribbon products, raising funds for breast cancer research and breast cancer treatment, getting involved in various Breast Cancer awareness events like races and etc.

Primary Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment