Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can someone show me the research data that proves that smoking is responsible for cancer?

If this is true, then they have isolated what causes cancer. Using this knowledge, curing cancer should be made rather simple.

Can someone show me the research data that proves that smoking is responsible for cancer?
Cancer is caused from many things. If you don't believe the scientists when they tell us these things, if you think they tell us this just to make our life miserable, go ahead and smoke. Just don't blow your second hand smoke in my face.I believe them. My brother died of cancer and it WAS caused from smoking. I like to breath clean fresh air. It is hard to find and I sure don't want what I do find filled with nasty cigarette or cigar smoke.Look at the residue from cigarettes and you would know that stuff can't be healthy for you . I don't care if you smoke. As long as you don't care if I don't.
Reply:Cigarette smoking causes 87 percent of lung cancer deaths and is responsible for most cancers of the larynx, oral cavity and pharynx, esophagus, and bladder. My father is batteling lung blood and brain cancer right now due to smoking.

Eye pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment