Thursday, August 19, 2010

Walking the 3 day Breast Cancer walk...question about formalities..?

is it true that when walking either the avon walk or the 3 day walk to raise money for breast cancer research, only survivors can wear pink hats? I'll be walking in honor of my grandpa's wife and don't want to be disrespectful...thanks :)

Walking the 3 day Breast Cancer walk...question about formalities..?
I don't believe that is the case. The pink hats and other pink ribbon materials are a way that all women and men can show their support of the Breast Cancer Crusade.





There is a great link to the Avon Foundations Walk for Breast Cancer site below. Perhaps you could ask in the forum there, where many have participated in the event before.





I hope this helps!


P.S. Good for you, I think your Grandpa's wife must be very proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment