Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is cure ot cancer possible ? What is the progress status - on account of worldwide research going on=RK KHETAN

Daily we hear newer patients - our dearest and relatives - going in for cancer detection and treatment. How far has it been successfull on account of new discoveries made ?

Is cure ot cancer possible ? What is the progress status - on account of worldwide research going on=RK KHETAN
Hi! Just sharing my views. I won't say there's cure but I do know it is possible to reverse the condition. I have heard of some instances of some people who have succeeded in the reversal of their cancer state by taking some natural herbs. It is possible because vegetable fruits like tomatoes have lycopene which can have effect on the cancer cells, and also another thing is chrysanthemum, and many more. I have read from newspaper articles on such a topic. Well...more to explore. Keep exploring....
Reply:I don't think there is a cure, but there are treatments that will help to put cancer into remission

hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment