Sunday, August 22, 2010

CANCER...do you..?

do you participate in the oct fund and awareness raising program benifitting breast cancer research?why?do you enlist others to eat yogurt,turn in tops of products marked for this fund raiser?


do you think ill raise awareness with my question,or motivate some to just answer heartlessly/ignorantly for pts?

CANCER...do you..?
I work for Lady Foot Locker, we put on this big display and spend an entire month focusing on it. I know how important donating towards Breast Cancer is and I've seen the impact it can make in other womens lives. We have one dollar donation cards that go completely towards the research as well as selling insoles/socks that can benefit towards the research. October is breast cancer awareness month, and it's very good that your interested in making others aware. My mother is a thyroid cancer survivor and I wear my LIVESTRONG bracelet everyday in honor of her. Some people are ignorant, but some people are curious as to why I'm wearing it. I share her story, make others aware.





The best way to feel like your giving to those who are fighting breast cancer is to participate in a walk. Seattle does a HUGE three day one every August. Find out if there is one in your community. Your donating, meeting survivors and walking with familes who may have lost someone to the battle.





Good Luck with your cause.
Reply:I don't because I'm spending most of my time attempting to raise THYROID CANCER AWARENESS. Breast cancer awareness has taken off nationwide and I would love for thyroid cancer to do the same. Of course, I'm all for all kinds of cancer awareness, but my teen daughter has thyroid cancer, so I'm partial to that. Also, there is a huge need for people to become more educated about pediatric cancers. There are still people who think that children cannot get cancer! So, I'm not answering for points, but I am creating my own platform in a way!

super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment