Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I do my make up, now that I've shaved my head? Also what sort of clothes should I wear?

I'm a 19 year old female, half African half Swedish. Large brown eyes, large lips. Didn't wear much makeup before I shaved my head. Five foot seven, 125, athletic/busty/slender body type. Shaved my head to raise money for breast cancer research.

How should I do my make up, now that I've shaved my head? Also what sort of clothes should I wear?
First - that is an awesome thing to do!!!


Ok you don't have to wear a lot of make-up, but I worked in cosmetics for years. It's about the shades you use. Make sure your foundation or powder you use is not too light. Match your face tone not your head, as they may be different. Use a bit of a darker tone on your lips and I would suggest a good shine. Blush is not needed unless you want to. I would focus on the eyes most of all. Use dark colors and have fun with it. Where you probably never would wear a green shadow with a green shirt. Do it now. This is your featured accessory now. use a very light color towards the top of your brow and then use a dark tone or fun color all over the lid, into the crease and half-way up to your brow. Work it from the inside of your eye out. like a rainbow sweeping motion. less towards the inner of the eye to a broader stroke on the outside. Use liner too. put on colored liner or use a black or dark grey. it doesn't have to be thick. And always finish with mascara. If you feel like being more adventurous try false lashes, but they can be a pain.





I would just focus on the eyes and have fun with it.





WAY TO GO WITH SUCH A BOLD MOVE!!!!!
Reply:stretchy turtle neck, lip gloss, big solid gold earrings. make it classy. you did something to help people with cancer, you should dress and walk proud with your new look! maybe get your fingernails done! french manicure, squoval (half squared, half oval) shape. tweeze eyebrows slightly thinner to take attention away from the hair lol





you sound beautiful btw, you could probably wear a potato sack and still look awesome.





~blessss

skin itching

No comments:

Post a Comment